OMG!!!!!!NO!!Get away from that!!…… If you have ever witnessed or seen this in real life then I’m sure you know that gut wrenching feeling. Did you know that every 13 seconds in America the poison control center gets a call because of a child that has been accidentally poisoned? Lets see..1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10..11..12..13. You might want to go check up on your child and make sure he or she is ok!
That is unless you already made the switch to chemically free and natural products. Chances are you haven’t. That’s why you’re checking out this site. To see whats the alternative to what you already have in your home.(oh and without spending anymore then what you are right now). Maybe you’re thinking “Well my kids are grown up! ha! got you there!”..Sorry:/ doesn’t work that way. You see most poisonings happen slowly, over a long period of time, by daily exposure to toxins in the air, and toxic chemicals that come into contact with the skin. Household products are among the most toxic substances we encounter daily. So with your child’s LONG-TERM health at stake, should these chemicals remain in your home?
Your detergents, lysol, soaps, toothpaste, shampoos, typical cleaners and just about every product you have in your home you use contain chemicals that are harmful to humans like chlorine bleach, ammonia, formaldehyde, abrasives, and the list goes on and on. So after you review the information and videos on this website visit the CONTACT page to get a hold of me so I can show you a better and safer way to shop.(Remember all you will have to do is change stores)
Built by KEYCITYMARKETING